Saturday, July 4, 2009

D-Day minus 1


Spent most of today packing, trying not to get too excited and running round like a headless chicken.

Drove out to Troutdale with my gear bag and met the supprot crew. They are are pretty cool people. Then drove home so I could ride back out... In the process of all this, I realized I've left my cell phone at home.. doh!

Just got back from the pre tour briefing... Lots of rules and regulations but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it after a few days. Most of the riders seem a bit older and while I'm sure they have all been riding for a million years, I have a the feeling I should be able to keep up.. :)

We're off to the pre dinner banquest at the Edgefield in a few minutes. Time for a beer and then possibly another bike trip home to get my phone... We'll see how motivated I am.

The attached photo shows the route sheets for the next 30 days. They weigh about 1/2 a pound...

No comments:

Post a Comment